- Oct 30, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Warehouse Associates - Open Interviews! - 00001XFD
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Date: Every Tuesday
6305 LaSalle Drive
Lockbourne, OH 43137
We will be doing onsite/immediate interviews and job offers!
Pay: Starting at $13/hour
Bonus: $500 bonus after 90 days!
Shift: Sunday 4:00pm until complete, Monday-Thursday 5:00pm until complete
Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties, primarily, receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves, and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently while continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. This position is categorized as compliance critical and, as such, requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Primary duties include, order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Rotates stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves.
- Returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Performs daily counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent upon shift assignment).
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires less than one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate effective communication and problem solving skills
- Have a good overall understanding of DC workflow and can work with minimal guidance
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory
- Maintain appropriate attendance standards.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
6305 LaSalle Dr
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran