Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- May 14, 2017
Harmony Home Healthcare is a leading in-home healthcare service provider. We are currently seeking qualified Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to provide exceptional care to our Home Health Patients in Hermitage, PA.
Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about our new Sign On Bonus!
The positions available include full-time, part-time, or per-diem options based on our clients' care needs.
- Referral Bonuses up to $250!
- Sign On Bonus!
- Loyalty Bonus!
- Premium Pay – (Direct Deposit)
- Flexible schedules
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Workforce Advantage “Discount Travel and Retail Programs”
- Complete admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Develop Plan of Care for each patient in collaboration with the treating physician
- Document appropriate medical information, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes.
- Prepare visit notes for each skilled nursing visit, update/summarize patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing coordinated patient care.
- Teaches patients and families regarding the disease process, self-care techniques and prevention strategies
RN/ LPN Requirements:
- Active in-State License
- Home Health experience a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Additional requirements may vary based on the clients' needs
- All must have reliable transportation
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume now!
For additional information, call us toll free at (844) 201-0389
Harmony Home Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency Room