- Mar 20, 2017
- Work with the Support Services division
- Work with Project specialist on upcoming projects.
- Work with equipment and training offices.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution and have successfully completed 24 credit hours, or
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution as a Graduate or a PhD student, or
- Be a recent graduate (not longer than 1 year) from an accredited educational institution
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Be able to provide proof of identity (2 forms)
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
Further, employees who perform safety-sensitive functions will submit to drug and/or alcohol testing in accordance to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) regulatory requirements.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability.