Certified Nursing Assistants
- Bethel Park,PA
- Apr 11, 2017
Openings for Full Time Certified Nursing Assistants!
Opening Shifts are as follows:
3:00PM to 11:00PM or 11:00PM-7:00AM
As a Certified Nursing Assistants you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our patients.
We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need. That’s because you believe in our mission.
Certified Nursing Assistants is responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit.
Certified Nursing Assistants Essential Job Functions
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay
- Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge planning.
- Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
Certified Nursing Assistants Qualifications
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a CNA in practicing state. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics
- Demonstrate understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles and practices
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Click the “Apply Now” button to complete an online application now!
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You’ll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation’s leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we’re dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. We have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation’s highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we’re redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the ‘whole patient’ every time.