- Apr 07, 2017
Pittsburgh Job Corps Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15206
Immediate opening for full time Foundations Instructor at residential vocational training facility for young adults.
The Foundations Instructor performs as an instructor in a regular classroom setting, presenting instructions in designated Vocational foundations subject area
Foundations Instructor Requirements:
- Must have bachelor's degree and a PA teaching certification.
- Service background, especially in construction industry, with one year in a teaching capacity with disadvantaged youth preferred.
- Valid drivers license required
- Experience in the service industry, specifically the construction field, is strongly preferred
- Must have the ability to work with young adults.
Applicants interested in this position, please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume now!
Odle Management and Career Systems Development (CSD) is a leader in workforce development operating Job Corps centers throughout the U.S. and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action / Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, child-birth, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by law. Odle Management and CSD makes reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reasonable accommodation.