What is the average hourly pay for a Casino job? Check out our hourly pay calculator to find out and even look up the average pay in your locale.
We've complied information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics to help you get a better idea of employment in Casino in Seattle.
- Job opportunities are available nationwide and are no longer limited to Nevada and New Jersey.
- Most employers prefer applicants who have at least a high school diploma as well as experience in handling money or previous casino employment.
- Workers need a license issued by a regulatory agency, such as a State casino control board or commission; licensure requires a background investigation.
- About 35 percent of child care workers are self-employed, most of whom provided child care in their homes.
- Training requirements range from a high school diploma to a college degree, although a high school diploma and a little experience are adequate for many jobs.
- Many workers leave these jobs every year, creating good job opportunities.